Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Class 3 - Week 2 ( Blocking To Final )


I am really Taking a Lot of time to update my Blog regularly.. The Last Few Weeks got a lot more busy..  Actually Its Current the End of Week 4 Now… and I am still working on my shot..

 But let’s get back to Week 2.. In weeks 2 we had an Another Blocking to Final Lecture from by Dave Burgess .  In this he showed up his workflow of animating an entire shot from start to finish. Every animator develops his/her own way of working, and 'looking over their shoulder' as he/she animates is always a great learning experience. Like Always he Also showed us How he would think of his Idea, record Reference, Draw thumbnails and then Start Blocking.. This is Like Basic of Everyone’s Workflow.. Think about your Ideas\shot, Record some Reference, Draw your Thumbnail’s, and then Blocking, blocking Plus, Polish etc….

Another Imp thing tip that he too suggests that we should always Set and Fix out Camera before we actually start Blocking in Maya..  And another thing would be we should also always Remember that we are Posing our Characters properly.. I mean.. Even if I'm just turning the head, I will also rotate the neck and upper spine joints a bit. I also try to add small foot movements as well.  Many junior animators often forget to rotate the neck and just keep on rotating the Head without rotating the neck or it effect the rest of the body... And Well it almost Impossible for you to move your head without it affecting your neck. And the rest of the body a little. We Have to Keep stuff like this in our head when we are posing our characters so that we can make our shot organic and Believable.. The same thing with the shoulders Also.. It sometimes also often gets forgotten by young animators..  

Well it’s really heard to write down the experience that we get by actually Watching an Animators animating… but I will try my best..   It’s Basically That We have to Remember to add those little Changes that happens and a Body moves and those Tiny things really adds life to your Characters..

And For this weeks Assignment We had to submit our Blocking My.. here's my Blocking Pass 
assignment...

No comments:

Post a Comment