Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yayyyy!!! Got my self Some Books...

Long-time no post...I am really lazy in posting...currently working on some shots...My bugs bunny shot really driving me Crazy. But took a break and started to create a small Diving shot for the 11 second Club Mini-challenge. So that i could get myself a break. Well back to the original Topic. I am thinking of also posting some Tips and Tricks that I am learning from Eager Beaver, Books etc...I got myself some book..."How to cheat in Maya 2012" and "What Every Body is Saying - Joe Navarro "..These are awesome book...If haven't got it get it...How to cheat in Maya consists of some special trips, tricks collected by animators for us...I will posting some Tips here In future as I learn them and Use them...And What Every Body is saying is a book by an Ex-FBI agent. He tells about the non-verbal action of people. How the body tells what actually the person is feeling feels. Almost every action our body does tell something. Our body always tell the truth even if lie. So bye for now. Catch you later….





No comments:

Post a Comment