Friday, February 17, 2012

Week 6!! Overlapping Action!!

This is really getting Busy.. Its said right if u want to Do AM do it full time for making full use of... I can't believe 6 week and I made a lot more new Friends... we have also started to Hangout on Google+ Daily.... It really super Fun...

For this week Our Lecture was All abt overlapping action.. and We were also told cool trick to animate a pendulum By Bobby... I have my own trick to animate a Pendulum..Which I will say in While... I would Recommend U'll to go to this page....

http://blog.fjasmin.net/2010/11/some-talk-on-organic-motion.html

It covers Almost every thing that was told to us in out lecture... I really like this Page very much... and then back to How I animate a Pendulum... U guys might have Watched Keith Lango's video on Animating a Pendulum..Those are very nice..If not I would recommend to go and watch them Now... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgwGWE3CUhk&feature=player_embedded (it has three parts)
But not Really wht I did.... I first animated my base (the Block) and the for the Settle I created the Extremes of my pendulum and then Selected the last three joints of the pendulum and moved the Keys of the Settle two frames ahead...and the again select the last two Controls and move the keys two frames ahead.. and then select the Last control and move the keys two frames ahead... Have the Graph of these keys to be Flat... Then Play it watch the Magic... But this method only works for the settle... For the part in the starting and middle section of the animation... I used my special Animator eye's... Some People also use this method to get Overlap in the body..but I don't like to do it this way for the Body... I prefer to go by  posing the poses...

Anyways This Weeks assignment as U have known was to Animate a Pendulum... and yup no pose This week... Here's mine..


   

No comments:

Post a Comment