Friday, February 24, 2012

Pendulum Animation WorkFlow!!

Hey Guys!! I thought I will share with u'll the Method That I used to animate my Pendulum. This method woks Only for the Settle and not for the Starting part.. and may not Work on body... Its Like It will not work in 9 out of 10 Cases... I just found it useful in this.. But I don't use this method when I am animate Body Mechanics..I think this methods is not too helpfull when used on Body mechanics..

So wht I did was I first Created my Extremes ( The Height pose's in the settle) . Depends on the number of swing your pendulum makes when it settles... I had around 8 maybe... So lets Think we have done our 8 swings.....

Then I just select the Controls and Flat the Tangent... Then Select the Bottom three controller Leaving the top one.. and move the keys two frames ahead.. and then De-select everything and select the Bottom two controls and move the frame again two frames ahead.. Again de-select and then Select the last controller in the bottom and move the Keys two frames ahead again.. ( Just move the frames ahead of just the settle part in the animation...I mean the frames of the settle part in the Pendulum animation... I left the rest the same).. and then Play ur Animation and see the magic...

I am sorry abt my English if I'm not able to  make This clear enough.. But just Mail me anytime if u need anymore help with it.. anuj.animator@yahoo.com..

Happy Animating.. I hope this helps u..

and here's the Final Pass of my animation..


No comments:

Post a Comment