Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Class 2 - Week 11 ( Final 10 % )


In this Lecture Kenny Roy Showed Us a Student Shot labelled Final and Then Added A Extra Layer Of Polish on it, subtle anticipation, smooth arks.. etc

The Best That I Like In this Lecture Was. .

- We Should Always Step away from the shot for a while then come back with a fresh eye. Working On the Shot again and Again continuously  will make U get Used to it.. U will Stop Seeing ur Mistakes..  Going out For a Fresh Eyes and Then Cmg Back Will Really Help u too See all ur Mistakes. .

- Every Day When U first Start Working On ur Shot In the Morning.. Instead Of Just Starting to Work On it Directly We Could First Watch Our Shot And Note Down All the thing that We See and wanted to changed then start Working on the Shot..

- Always Observe the Center of Gravity Of ur Character.. and Sometimes It better to  Hide the legs & work on the body/waist first, then go back to the legs.

- Trying to Avoid  Twinning of feet or arms (in timing & posing )

And then For my Assignment This Week we had Submit the Final pass of our Shot.. I made Those Changes that My mentor Suggested me Last Week..  and I think It Helped my Shot Lot..  He Liked this.. but There Still A Few More Changes That I was Suggsted..  Still  need To Work in..


No comments:

Post a Comment